Tuesday 19 March 2013

Daffy day

Today has been a sunny day and out in the garden the daffys are looking beautiful a reminder that Spring must be just around the corner.

Up in the craft attic I have been making easter cards for the family, I only send the to my nearest and dearest so there are not many to make. I rooted out an old favourite Elusive Images set of daffy stamps.... love the main image of a daffodil with script (I wandered lonely as a cloud.... one of my fave poems)

 The background was made with the smaller stamp of a bunch of daffs, lots of masking to make the strip ...stamped with Momento .. London Fog and coloured with promarkers, mounted onto sagey green pearlised card



This is a closeup of the main image ...photos have turned out a bit pale .. actually the card is quite vibrant. Yellow isn't a colour I use much but at Easter it has to be done.




Well that's my effort for today... more Easter / Spring cards to follow but that's all for today xxx
Annie

 
 

 
 

P.S. just a quick afterthought... after blogging I found some bits and pieces of leftovers and managed to make another quick card.
Now all that's left to do is tidy up before the boys (DH & Jasper) come back from their afternoon walk needing to be fed again

 xxx Back soon Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment