Sunday 23 June 2013

On your Special Day

I had been asked to make a wedding card at very short notice, I didn't want to refuse as this particular friend  has paid me generously in support of my chosen charity ...our Local Hospice at Home which enables terminally ill to spend their last days in their own homes. I was undecided what to make and then I was watching one of my favourite crafters on C&C, Sue Wilson who makes beautiful cards using Spellbinders, she showed one sample and I thought that's it I can adapt that.....so here it is...


So that was on at lunchtime today and by teatime I had come up with twhen his. Sue Wilson was on again at 5pm and I sent in an email with a photo ... my email was selected and the photo was shown on tv I was over the moon that Sue said she loved it!! Just hope my friend likes it too.


Spellbinder dies used were: Enchanted labels 28, labels28 and lattice die, Bitty blossoms and the reverse side of their A4 Garden Lattice Mbossibility folder.

So at least I got an afternoon of craft in tomorrow the builders are back for 3 days so I will be back on Brewing duties, till next time  Bye xxx annie

No comments:

Post a Comment