Monday 30 September 2013

Clarity Challenge... Vintage

Hello Clarity Stampers, It seems ages since I last blogged a Clarity Challenge card because we have been doing some renovations on the house, I was determined to enter this month's challenge so here I am puffin' and panting  last minute to get my card entered.



The background was made using my new gelli plate , I used Barbara's scrunched copier paper technique. I  really puzzled over which of my Clarity stamps was vintage and I finally settled for this  wild dogrose stamp which I stamped twice to make a frame for one of my favourite sentiment stamps. I gave my topper a torn edge which I inked and then I matted & layered onto some distressed card.

Phew there are still a few hours to go till the challenge closes tonight to I better nip over and try and get linked up. Looking forward to seeing what the next challenge is

Bye Annie xx

5 comments:

  1. Annie, hope the renovations went well. This is lovely so glad you made it. The background I adore such a delicate pink. Beautiful card and has a real vintage feel. Thanks for entering and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Vintage card Annie, and such a fab background...so glad that you managed to enter the challenge...hope all the work on the house is going well....hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Good luck in the Clarity Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie this is lovely - glad you found the time to enter - hope the renovations are going ok - good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty delicate card. beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete