Monday 21 October 2013

Gelli Plate ... Secret Garden

This was inspired by another post on Barbara Gray's new blog .. I'm loving all the tips re playing with the gelliplate because I haven't used mine much because I wasn't confident but now I just want to play and experiment.


I loved this as soon as I saw it because I saw the potential to make a card for a neighbour who is a cat owner ... can't believe I am already talking about cards for 2014. I still have all my Christmas cards and one very special birthday before 2013 is out.

This was really lovely to do in fact I made 2 backgrounds while I had all my stuff out and on the plus side nothing went in the bin apart from some spare copier paper I had used.

Well it's nearly teatime, Jasper & OH are out for a walk so I better get on they'll be starving as usual when they get back
Till next time
xxAnnie

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Annie, This is BEAUTIFUL! Really BEAUTIFUL! Your neighbor is going to love it and the sentiment is lovely.
    Big Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just WONDERFUL Annie!!! I would love to explore this technique! You'll have to give me some pointers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Annie ....you have made a brilliant card and I am sure your neighbour will love it...
    I am so pleased that you are loving your Gelli plate...I had a play with mine today using inks on it....oh...such fun...have a good weekend....crafty hugs...X

    ReplyDelete