Saturday 25 January 2014

Clarity Challenge ... New Beginings

When I saw this Clarity Challenge I immediately thought of what to me is the best and most wonderful 'New Beginning' ... the birth of a Baby... but then I puzzled over which of my many Clarity stamps would fit the bill. I have to admit I have had to use some artistic licence here as I have used the  beautiful arty wired heart and  wired star.



 I have tried to make them as balloon like as I could. They have been heat embossed with silver and coloured with promarkers, then I have used my Letterset stamps and masks, then used Clarity cloud mask to create the background. I then matted and layered onto complimentary cardstock and I was done.
I have enjoyed an afternoon's play but now I better get over to the Clarity Challenge website and upload it because it is getting near to the deadline.
Bye xxx Annie


10 comments:

  1. Love this Annie...and how clever to make the shaped balloons...perfect for our challenge....Thank you for your continued support. And good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Annie!!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Your clouds are gorgeous and the balloons look amazing!!! Have a WONERFUL weekend Annie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and clever Annie. Never in a million years would I have thought off using them like that. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card with an interesting twist on these stamps. clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Annie I love it x good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, tried to leave a comment yesterday but my blogger was playing up so I am glad it's working today!
    This is such a pretty card. What you have done in making the Heart and Stars into balloons is FAB. Your clouds are great too. Wish you the best of luck in the challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of this card, the background is great. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, this is beautiful. An amazing idea, I love it! Good luck in the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Annie. Your clouds are great as are your balloons. Good luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie your card is gorgeous. Love the way you've used the stamps and your clouds are fantastic.
    Thanks so much for entering the Challenge and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete